The 350lb. capacity hopper is 3/8" thick wall of HDPE UV Protected plastic that will not rot, rust or leak! This maintenance Ffree hopper system , with 72" feeder legs is the best seller in the Boss Buck line. With the patented Free Choice Protein / Gravity Head you get the most moisture resistant free choice feeding system available on the market today ! The custom designed head features a 10 degree angle, and a 1" overhang on the 4" feed ports. Each feed port has a drain hole to disperse any water that enters the tip of the feed port. The patented design features an internal cone that dispenses the feed evenly to the three ports. The adjustable height inner sleeve allows the user to control the feed flow of almost all feed shapes and sizes. Push it all the way up to virtually shut off the flow, or ease it down until you get the optimal flow on your favorite type of critter food. The double walled, domed , hinged LID tops this unit off in style, and function. The oversized lid allows the hopper system to breathe, thus eliminating condensation. The wagon wheel bracing in the top of all Boss Buck Feeders allow this unique design to maintain it's shape while achieving ambient temperature faster than Steel or Fiberglass feeders.
Note: Remove protein head when not in use or empty. Residue from corn/feed causes squirrels to chew on the unit when it's empty.
- 350# Corn (approximately)
- 300# Large Protein Pellets (approximately)
- "Free Choice/Protein" Feeder Legs 72"
- Free Choice Protein 3-way feeding height 36".
- All galvanized hardware and stainless steel inserts.
- Converts from protein to spin feeder in minutes! (Conversion kit sold separately)
- Feed tubes have 10° Angle
- Feed tubes have 1" overlap on top of each Port
- Each Port has a drain hole
- Feeder dimensions: 34x32x32
All feeders will come with round legs. If you need the square legs instead, leave a note at checkout and we will add a $20 charge. All complete feeder units will ship by freight truck only or will call pick up.